With the expected easing of restrictions, we will be resuming all 4 weekend Masses in the Paulist Centre beginning 5 & 6 December under the following government COVID conditions:
- Only 300 people will be able to attend. Anyone wishing to come must pre-book.
- Keep 1.5 m physical distance from others.
- Sanitise hands as you enter
- Wear face masks throughout the celebration
- Provide names and contact details of all those attending.
How to make a Booking
Before coming to Mass you must pre-book online using the Link: https://www.trybooking.com/BJPOT
Bookings will open for two week blocks at 2:00pm on the corresponding Sunday. If unable to book online you can book through the Parish Office, Monday-Friday, 9:30am-2:30pm. Bookings close 2 hours before the start of each Mass.
Arrive early to allow time to sign in and take your seat. Doors will open 20 minutes before Mass commences. If arriving earlier, please wait in carpark.
The sign-in table will be located under the school play plaza.
Maintaining Safe Distance
You are requested to follow the directions of volunteers and adhere to designated seating areas, group size limits and physical distancing requirements. Only members of the same household may sit in a row together. Parishioners are not to congregate around the entrance before or after Mass
Receiving Holy Communion
The Catholic Archdiocese of Melbourne has provided guidance on receiving Holy Communion as follows:
- Continue to wear your mask while maintaining 1.5 m distance in the queue
- Receive the Host in the hand while wearing the mask – hands to be flat and outstretched away from your body
- Step several metres to the side away from the Priest (or Minister)
- Remove one side of the of the mask and place the Host in your mouth
- Reposition the mask and return to your seat.
People feeling unwell are to stay home and not attend.
Mass will continue to be available on parish Facebook and website.