From 27/28 Nov, Mass times will revert to the original 4 Mass times:
Sat 6:00pm, Sun 8:30am, Sun 10:30am and Sun 5:00pm.
- No prebookings required
- QR Code sign in upon entry
- Require proof of double vaccination or valid medical exemption for all people aged 12 years and over (previously 16+). Parishioners should upload their digital certificate to their “Services VIC app” or if they don’t have a smart phone, please bring a hardcopy certificate.
- Covid Marshalls will be at Masses to check and assist you. Please ensure you treat our volunteer Covid Marshalls with respect and courtesy.
- Mask wearing is strongly encouraged due to inability to socially distance at large Masses
- Sat 6:00pm Mass will continue to be live streamed.
Weekday Mass Times:
Bookings are no longer required to attend the 9:00am weekday Masses (Tuesdays-Fridays) and the Liturgy of the Word with Holy Communion on Mondays. Proof of full vaccination is required and masks are recommended.
Mass for Undeclared Vaccination Status:
Masses for undeclared vaccination status will be weekly at the 9:00am Saturday morning Mass. Bookings required (https://trybooking.com/BJPOT) and open on Tuesdays at 7pm. QR Sign in and masks required. Limit of 50 people.