Mass times at St James have now reverted to the original 4 Mass times:
Sat 6:00pm, Sun 8:30am, Sun 10:30am and Sun 5:00pm.
- No prebookings required
- QR Code sign in upon entry
- Require proof of double vaccination or valid medical exemption for all people aged 12 years and over (previously 16+). Parishioners should upload their digital certificate to their “Services VIC app” or if they don’t have a smart phone, please bring a hardcopy certificate.
- Covid Marshalls will be at Masses to check and assist you. Please ensure you treat our volunteer Covid Marshalls with respect and courtesy.
- Mask wearing is strongly encouraged due to inability to socially distance at large Masses
- Sat 6:00pm Mass will continue to be live streamed.
Weekday Mass Times
Bookings are no longer required to attend the 9:00am weekday Masses (Tuesdays-Fridays) and the Liturgy of the Word with Holy Communion on Mondays. Proof of full vaccination is required and masks are recommended.
Mass for those with Undeclared Vaccination Status
Masses for undeclared vaccination status will be weekly at the 9:00am Saturday morning Mass. Bookings required (https://trybooking.com/BJPOT) and open on Tuesdays at 7pm. QR Sign in and masks required. Limit of 50 people.
Parish Office open from Mon-Fri, 9:30am-2:30pm.
Reconciliation on Saturdays 9:30am-10:00am by appointment.
Baptisms through online application via parish website.