Masses will resume in the Paulist Centre for all 4 weekend Masses (Sat 6pm, Sun 8:30am, Sun 10:30am and Sun 5pm) beginning 5 & 6 December. 150 people will be able to attend each Mass. Anyone wishing to attend must pre-book. Bookings open 2pm Sunday 29/11/20. No one will be allowed entry without a booking. To give others an opportunity of attending, you will only be able to attend one Mass over the first 2 weekends. Weekend Mass will continue to be available online from the Parish website.
COVID Safe Practices:
Attendees must adhere to the following government COVID conditions:
- Keep 1.5m physical distance from others.
- Sanitize hands as you enter
- Wear face masks while checking in and while inside the Paulist Centre
- Provide names and contact details of all those attending.
- People feeling unwell are to stay home
How to make a Booking
Before coming to Mass you must pre-book online using the Link:
(Link is available on the parish Facebook and website)
If unable to book online you can book through the Parish Office. Bookings close on the Friday before each weekend at 12.30pm. If your plans change and you need to cancel your booking, use the link on your booking confirmation or contact the Parish Office so we can release your seats .
Arrive early to allow time to check in and take your seat. Doors will open 20 minutes before Mass commences. If arriving earlier, please wait in your car. The check-in table will be located under the school Play Plaza .
Maintaining Safe Distance
You are requested to follow the directions of volunteers and adhere to designated seating arrangements and physical distancing requirements. Only members of the same household may sit in a row together. Parishioners are not to congregate around the entrance before or after Mass
Receiving Holy Communion
The Catholic Archdiocese of Melbourne has provided guidance on receiving Holy Communion as follows:
- Wear your mask while maintaining 1.5m distance in the queue
- Receive the Host in the hand while wearing the mask – hands to be flat and outstretched away from your body
- Step several metres to the side away from the Priest (or Minister)
- Remove one side of the of the mask and place the Host in your mouth
- Reposition the mask and return to your seat